G750L GENESIS CO2 Laser Cutter/Engraver
This is our second smallest fully-featured glass-tube CO2 laser cutter – strong chassis and high quality components & easy to use control system just like our larger units – but, this baby will fit through a standard 830mm door way!
As some councils are now restricting the external venting of laser cutters direct to atmosphere (not good for our lungs anyway!) This machine is fully compatible with our G070FE filtration fume extractor.
The GENESIS "machines for creation" G750L:GEN2 laser cutter/engraver is our 2nd smallest yet fully-featured laser cutter. It has all the functionality of the larger models but in a much more space-efficient package. Perfect for any areas with smaller door access such as classrooms and offices, it can tuck quite nicely in alongside the copy machine!
Due to popular demand all our G750L:GEN2 machines now come standard with an upgraded 80W(max) laser tube, matched power supply and cabinet extension box. The components are top quality, very easy to maintain and will provide years of engraving and cutting.
These machines and accessories are 100% safe for use in the classroom, home or industrial environment, the cabinet & doors are all lockable and fully earth bonded, have built in RCD devices and operate off a standard single phase, 230V, 10A kettle-type lead.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- Glass (etch only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the package is:
- 1 x G750L:GEN2 80W (90max) laser cutter with fixed honeycomb and alloy slat beds sized to 700x500mm
- Dual red dot pointers for fast "focus piece" free visual focusing.
- 1 x High Pressure Air Compressor - 750W oil-less & quiet.
- 1 x passive chiller. (upgradeable to 5000 series active chiller)
- 1 x built in extraction fan (upgradeable to our G070FE filtration type fume extractor)
- 1 x Digital installation media for simple and powerful laser processing software
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
Overall Machine Dimensions: W1410 (incl laser extension box) x D910mm x H1075mm
This machine is also available for rental and lease/lease to own! Please contact us for details.
|Dimensions||120 × 82 × 115 cm|
Sealed gas, analogue, consumable glass tube CO2, 10.6 µm wavelength
80 watts (continuous rated)
220-240v 50/60hz AC single-phase domestic
Included – built in. Requires external venting or active filtration via optional G070FE filter unit (optional).