Our Uber reliable G960L laser cutter/engraver is in most cases the perfect balance between size, cost, and power.
Equipped with a high quality, long life 80W(100max) or 100W(130max) – laser tube. can cut through most of what you’ll probably want to, while still having the precision and control to etch a completely legible sentence onto an area the size of your thumbnail!
Being compliant with NZ Electrical (Safety) Regulations, these machines and accessories are 100% safe for use in the classroom, home or industrial environment, the cabinet & doors are all lockable and fully earth bonded, have built in RCD devices and operate off a standard single phase, 230V 10A power outlet.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- Glass/Stone (engrave only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the basic package is:
- 1 x G960L 80-watt (standard tube) laser cutter with honeycomb and alloy slat beds sized to 900x600mm
- 1 x quiet & oil-less air compressor
- 1 x 3000 series passive cooling unit with laser tube protection option to avoid costly accidents.
- 1 x 550W blower kit (Easy-fit hoses included) @ 15m3/hr. Upgradeable to a 750W version (18m3/hr) or one of our GENESIS G150FE fume extractor/filter systems
- Simple and powerful laser processing software – Laserworks V8. Upgradeable to LightBurn software for added functionality and Mac compatibility if required.
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
Note: the specifications of the G960L laser cutters that we typically hold in stock may differ from those outlined in the basic package above.
This machine is also available for rental and long-term lease! Please contact us for details.