G161L GENESIS Glass-tube CO2 Laser Cutter/Engraver -1600x1000mm
The G161L:GEN2 GENESIS “machines for creation” laser cutter/engraver has been added as our largest fully-enclosed front-loading glass-tube laser cutter and although primarily sized for cutting materials, it still offers the precision to do high-detail engraving if fitted with a 100W laser tube and 62mm lens.
The G161L GENESIS "machines for creation" laser cutter/engraver is our largest fully-enclosed front-loading glass-tube laser cutter and although primarily sized for cutting large materials, it still offers the precision to do high-detail engraving - fitted with a 100W laser tube and 62mm lens. An optional 130/150W laser tube is available.
If you want the laser cutter with the larges size capability while still being enclosed, this is the one for you.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- Glass (etch only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the standard order package is:
- 1 x G161L:GEN2 100-watt (can be upgraded to 130W/150W) laser cutter with honeycomb and alloy slat beds sized to 1600x1000mm
- Dual red dot pointers for fast "focus piece" free visual focusing.
- 1 x High Pressure Air Compressor - 750W oil-less & quiet.
- 1 x Active Chiller - Genuine S&A CW5200
- 1 x 750W Standard Type Extractor Fan (connection hoses included). Upgradeable to our G150FE filtration type fume extractor.
- 1 x Digital installation media for simple and powerful laser processing software
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
Overall machine dimensions: W2180mm x D1500mm x H1100mm
NOTE: Typically this is an indent Item with a 10-12 week lead time. However, it's not uncommon for us to have stock available in NZ
Note: Photo is of a G139L