GENESIS “machines for creation” CNC Router Packages
Our commercial grade 1200x1200mm and larger CNC routers feature powerful drive systems, developing much faster speeds than our smaller entry level machines, and quietly. Thanks to the precision helical rack & pinions together with quality stepper/servo drive motors in X-axis and Y-axis and stepper/servo ball-screw type drive for the Z-axis (spindle up/down).
The spindle dust hood/cover is manually removable on single tool machines and pneumatically actuated on ATC machines.
Our beautiful range of CNC routers - great for 2D and 3D machining with the 250mm Z-clearance. (images show the RichAuto B11 DSP controller)
We even include a 3 PC license for Vectric’s super intuitive and easy to learn V-Carve Pro for your job creation/editing and post processing G-code creation (i.e. machining/cut file).
With full size specs in a smaller package the G1212R (1300x1300) t-slot bed offers great performance with a single tool ER20 (1/2″) 2.2kW air-cooled spindle, stepper drives and helical gears.
If you want a full sheet (1300x2500) or larger capacity, we offer bed sizes right up to the gigantic 4000mm x 2000mm -plenty of machining space with many upgrade options:
Upgrade options are:
- Bed size
- Bed type (vacuum or t-slot)
- Pneumatic pop-ups
- Kerosene mist system
- Spindle size/no. of tools - Auto Tool Changing (ATC) and 4 or 9 tool linear.
- Vacuum pump size and type (if required) - 3kW to 7.5kW
- Voltage - 3-phase or 1-phase (within limits)
- Drive types - Stepper vs hybrid-servo & servo.
- 4th/Rotary axis - either removable or permanently built in.
- Boring head for flat end work - please ask. Italian, 2 head.
Basically, we'll configure the best machine for your needs in the budget available!
- Aluminium, Copper
- Common signage materials
- PCB boards
Included in the base package is:
- 1 x G1212R CNC router, stepper driven, air cooled 2.2kW ER20 spindle
- 1300mm x 1300mm cut area, combination T-slot bed with vacuum (vacuum bed functionality requires an optional vacuum pump)
- Manual pump type reticulated oil lubrication system - delivers oil to all linear bearings with a simple pump action.
- Easy to use powerful DSP control system - doesn't require a PC connected to the machine.
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
- Collets ER20: 3-4mm, 6-7mm, 8-9mm, 12.7mm
- Starter kit of cutters and engraving bits
- Basic 2.2kW dust extractor/collector, 100mm flexible hose & spindle mounted dust hood with brush.
|Dimensions||400 × 180 × 200 cm|
Air cooled 3-phase (via Inverter) 2.2-9kW ER16-ER35.
Alloy T-slot bed with machined urethane vacuum bed.
1220mm x 1220mm x 300mm (Z) through to 4000mm x 2000mm x 300mm (Z)
Helical Rack/pinion drive
USB-loaded DSP offline control (no local PC required)
Standard postprocessor required (G-Code – we have tested these machines with V-Carve pro and Autodesk Inventor HSM/Fusion 360 and they run superbly)
Hi quality Taiwanese square linear guides on each axis.
230V 50hz single-phase domestic, 20A max (not including extraction)