G220FL – GENESIS Fiber Laser Engraver
This fiber laser engraver is your one-stop solution for all metal engraving needs from copper to hardened tool steel. Built with quality in mind, this product will have you engraving for years to come.
The GENESIS Fiber Laser Engraver series are our full metal-marking solution for all smaller-scale engraving applications (up to 200mm x 200mm). With the supplied rotary attachment and a variable frequency output, this can achieve a wide variety of etch depths and material surface reactions (to create colour marking) to ensure precisely the desired look from any metal, in virtually any shape. A line precision of 0.01mm and a repeatability accuracy of 0.001mm ensures that text can be engraved legibly at less than 1mm in height, and a top travel speed of 7,000 millimeters per second provides etching that is fast as well as accurate. Laser fiber source is USA made RAYCUS 30W or 50W.
Suitable materials for etching:
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized/painted/coated materials
- Plated steel (chrome, nickel, galvanized)
- Various plastics
Included in the standard order package is:
- 1 x G2020FLE fiber laser engraver with bed sized 200mmx200mm - 30W (or special order 50W)
- 1 x Windows desktop PC and peripherals (inside cabinet)
- 1 x Rotary attachment and chuck key
- 1 x Digital installation media for simple and powerful laser processing software - EZCad.
|Dimensions||85 × 85 × 150 cm|
Fiber 1.064 µm
20KHz to 80KHz
200 x 200 millimeters
230v AC single-phase domestic