Need to cut full sized metal sheets/plate but can’t justify a Fibre laser?
The GENESIS “machines for creation” G1313P and G1325P are the perfect choice.
Choose either the space-saving half-bed or larger full-sheet bed formats and depending upon the choice of plasma power will cut 0-20mm Carbon steel, 0-6mm Stainless Steel and some non-ferrous metals with ease.
The optional 750W hybrid-servo motors coupled with rack/pinion drive are fast and can traverse at up to 20,000mm/min (18m/min).
Included in the standard order package is:
- 1 x G1313 Plasma system – 1300mmx1300mm processing area
- 100A LGK Plasma Source (3-phase)
- NEMA34 5.0A Stepper motor drive with 2 motors for Y axis, 1 motor for X and Torch Height Control (THC is motorised/self actuated)
- Automatic Torch Height Controller and large LCD display motion control system
- 1 x license for Vectric’s super intuitive Cut2D Pro (with our custom created post processor) simple and powerful cutting/processing software
- Water Bath
- Refrigerant Air Drier (up to 32CFM capable)
- 1 x Toolkit containing basic maintenance and servicing tools
750 – 1000W German, US or Japanese Servo drives, Hypertherm, Victor Thermal Dynamics plasma sources.
Requires a high volume air supply of at least 12-14CFM for cutting – not supplied.