UP300 3D Printer
The UP300 is the bees knees in our opinion – simple to use with great results every time!
Adaptability is key in our ever-changing world, technology is constantly improved on to keep up with these fast-paced changes and what we expect from our 3D printers should be no different. Introducing the all new UP300 3D printer, targeted for users demanding a large build volume and consistent performance across different materials.
Material Specific Print Heads: Print with different print heads optimised for different materials, ensuring you get only the cleanest prints on your UP300 3D printer. One is for ABS and other high temperature filaments, one for lower temperature filaments such as PLA, and the other is for TPU, a flexible polyurethane.
Dual Filtration Systems: For ultimate in safety, the new UP300 has two filtration systems to ensure the absolute purity of airflow around the printer. A HEPA and activated carbon filter combined with higher airflow capacity allows the maintaining of minimal UFP and VOC density inside the printer’s large enclosure.
Interchangeable Build Plates: New double-sided build plate design allows you to remove prints easier due to the increased rigidity of the plates. The glass surface provides a consistent, flat base, ensuring a smooth underside of your models.
Waste Collection Tray: A removable waste collection tray is positioned below the build platform to make cleaning the bottom of the printer’s enclosure a breeze.
Tiertime Print Queue: The new Tiertime print queue allows for multiple users on the network can become the queue’s administrator, controlling and re-ordering the print queue. Select the next file from the print queue when with the printer, minimising downtime and letting you make faster than ever before!
- Printing Technology - MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling)
- Extruder - Single – Includes interchangeable material specific print heads. 1 x High temperature, 1 x PLA & 1 x flexible.
- Build Volume - 205 × 255 × 225 mm (X,Y,Z)
- Nozzle Diameter - 0.2mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm
- Layer resolution - 0.05/0.1/0.15/0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35/0.4
- Extruder Maximum temperature - 299℃
- Extruder Maximum travel speed - 200 mm/sec
- XYZ accuracy XYZ - 2, 2, 0.5 micron
- Connectivity - USB cable, Wi-Fi, LAN and USB Stick
- Touch Screen - 7″ colour touch LCD screen
- Printed object accuracy - ±0.1mm/100mm
- Build plate maximum temperature - 100℃
- Calibration and Leveling - Automatic
- Print Surface - Perf Glass or Flex Glass, Heated
- Enclosure - Full
- Dual Filtration System - HEPA and active carbon filters
- Print Resume on Power Interrupt - Yes
- Pause to change the type of filament - Yes
- Out of filament detection - Yes
- Filament Compatibility - UP Fila ABS, ABS , PLA, TPU third party
- Filament Diameter - 1.75mm
- Filament Spool Compatibility - 500g – 2000g
- Auto-Swapping Build Plate - No, (check out the new X5 3d printer)
- Print queue - Yes
- Compatible with 3rd Party Materials - Yes
- Machine dimensions - 850 x 625 x 520 mm
- Power requirements - Input - 110-240VAC，50-60Hz，90W
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 cm|